The Cold War is long gone but the weapons of the former Soviet Union live on.
- AK47 Assault Rifle
AK47 Assault Rifle
- Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle
Dragunov SVD Sniper Rifle
- Mosin-Nagant WWII Rifle
Red Army Infantry Rifle
AS DEPICTED IN THE FILM "ENEMY AT THE GATES" STARRING JUDE LAW
- Saiga Combat Shotgun
Saiga Semi-auto Combat Shotgun
- Tokarev TT 33
Tokarev TT 33
Red Army officers pistol
Experience some of the most awesome small-arms from the former Soviet Union and see if your group has got what it takes to be Red Army troopers. We’ve all seen the old war films but what does it really feel like to let rip with an AK47, or to squeeze the trigger on a military sniper rifle powerful enough to penetrate brick walls at half a mile! On top of all this we’ve also included some shooting with the TT-33 Tokarev Red Army officer’s pistol, and the Saiga 12K rapid fire combat shotgun as used by the elite Russian Spetsnaz (special forces).
To see latest prices for your group size click here.
Other key info
Minimum 2 People
Approx. 3 hours duration from hotel pick-up to hotel drop off (i.e including transport)
- Shooting (as outlined above).
- Expert 1-to-1 instruction for maximum safety.
- Hotel transfers (modern comfortable car or minibus).
- Gun Gremlin T-Shirt each to shoot some souvenir holes in.
- Extra range time if you want to buy more ammo or rent additional guns.
- Beer and sandwich each after shooting.